Friday, January 27, 2012

Cam Newton's Under Armour Pro Bowl Shoes

Here's a picture of the shoes that Cam Newton will be wearing on Sunday during the Pro Bowl. So much for a nice quiet entry into this game for "Superman".

These bad boys are oozing swag--and while at first glance I wished he would have worn just some black and white kicks--I have to say, they're growing on me. This should at the very least get Under Armour some more advertisement that they don't need and give people something else to tweet about during the NFL's version of the All-Star Game.

It's kind of like Scottie Pippens 1993-1994 Air Maestro's he wore in the NBA All-Star Game. I had a pair, and then after some kids made fun of me at school I refused to ever wear them again. My mom was furious. Nike got her $85 dollars just because I saw Pip wearing those bad boys. The stunt worked.

Here's another photo of Cam wearing those moon shoes, just so you know those really are his feet. And Steve Smith must really love his wife or not like having his arm around Hawaiian women he doesn't know for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment