Friday, January 27, 2012

The "About" Post

I want this blog to be about everything that is NFL Football. I want it to cover the in's and out's of a specific era. I want it to speak the language of the game that has given me so many wonderful memories from my childhood into my adult years.

I also want to be an invaluable archive space of one of the greatest careers in modern football history. Superman takes the field in Carolina--I'm sure that we're witnessing the beginning of the NFL's next Michael Jordan. And if we aren't we're still going to have some fun along the ways anyway.

I hope that this blog becomes a stomping ground for not just Carolina Panthers fans, but fans of the entire NFL. A web space where you just might see anything, so long as it has to do with football.

I grew up on John Madden, the NFL Today Show, and Tecmo Bowl. I want this blog to embody all of the passion I have inside of me for Sundays in the fall and winter.

It's Football Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment